Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Weekend Ride

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

Number of posts : 299
Bikes : R6 Raven Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-30

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 27th 2009, 7:36 am

Anyone wanna ride this weekend? saturday or sunday? any sug ?
Back to top Go down
live2ride
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member
live2ride

Number of posts : 28
Bikes : 2007 Suzuki Gsxr 600
Registration date : 2008-03-29

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 28th 2009, 3:27 am

Hey adilio im gonna ride sunday with my buddy. We were thinking about riding with ssa to Icehouse (wentworth springs) looks like a pretty long ride though. If you guys plan to go somewhere else we might tag along.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 28th 2009, 7:57 am

Hey Bro !!
I would love to go for another long ride with SSA, I went with them last weekend, it was totally cool, but I'm in proccess of moving so, I was thinking about rides around Tahoe or something.... btw those fuckers are super fast dude, almost killed myself twice that day lol
Back to top Go down
NVGR-TRENT
Admin
Admin
NVGR-TRENT

Number of posts : 237
Bikes : 06 CBR1000RR 05 R6 Track Bike 96 Cr 250r

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 28th 2009, 2:35 pm

NVGR-Adilo wrote:
Hey Bro !!
I would love to go for another long ride with SSA, I went with them last weekend, it was totally cool, but I'm in proccess of moving so, I was thinking about rides around Tahoe or something.... btw those fuckers are super fast dude, almost killed myself twice that day lol

That was just a mellow ride through the canyons. sukiRide Not only did you almost kill yourself but I know someone else that was involved in one of your incidents. Wink No blood no foul... You dont have to ride that pace if youre not comfortable. There is always a sweeper that will ride your pace with you.
Back to top Go down
live2ride
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member
live2ride

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 29th 2009, 3:26 am

whatever is good with me it sounds like theyre turning keys at 9:30 in carson if you wanted to ride with them. Tahoe sounds good to me let me know what you guys plan to do.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Ron
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Ron

Number of posts : 136
Bikes : 2007 GSX-R 600 (DEAD)
2003 DUCATI MONSTER 620i.e (ALIVE)
1996 CBR900 RR (TRADED)

Registration date : 2008-03-28

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 29th 2009, 3:20 pm

NVGR-Adilo wrote:
Anyone wanna ride this weekend? saturday or sunday? any sug ?

I'll try this sunday, I gota register the bike with the guy on Sat. I can do the Tahoe ride.

TRENT: Hey best wishes man, sorry I could not make the ride last weekend. I felt pretty bad.

Back to top Go down
live2ride
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member
live2ride

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 30th 2009, 3:20 am

Hey so I think my friend and I are gonna ride around tahoe or something close as we have to be back in town around 4. Want to make a meeting spot and time and go from there?
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Ron
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Ron

Number of posts : 136
Bikes : 2007 GSX-R 600 (DEAD)
2003 DUCATI MONSTER 620i.e (ALIVE)
1996 CBR900 RR (TRADED)

Registration date : 2008-03-28

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 30th 2009, 5:31 am

CANCELED
The old meeting spot. The Chevron on the corner of S. Virgina and W. Longley 10:30 am. Ride around Tahoe.

Hey live2ride if you and your buddy would like too meet me, felix, and adil, we are riding later on it seems everyone is busy pre1:00. We are going to see Mequel at TMCC. He is taking his MSF course, and we are planing to ride after 2:00. A quick ride out to donner OR a S. Tahoe ride into Carson and back before 4:00. If so you guys are welcome too meet us at the south side of TMCC 1:30 - 2:00.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyMay 31st 2009, 7:24 pm

what the hell is going on with this weather? kinda tired of it ....
Back to top Go down
live2ride
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member
live2ride

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyJune 1st 2009, 1:29 am

seriously. sorry I couldnt meet you guys to ride this afternoon. We rode this morning it wasnt too bad just caught rain for about 10 miles thats it.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 7:01 am

yea this weather is Gay lol !!! it's june come on lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Weekend Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend Ride   This Weekend Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

This Weekend Ride
Page 1 of 1